2017 North Bay Art & Film Festival (NBAFF) hosted by
Carter’s Biz Cafés
1 Commandants Lane
Benicia, CA 94510
Saturday October 7th, 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday October 8th, 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
You are cordially invited to bring your unique items to the 2nd Annual North Bay Art and Film Festival. Carter’s Biz Cafés will host the event showcasing artists and artisans along with independent films.
The NBAFF is a three-day, jam packed experience that celebrates and highlights outstanding artisans and global independent filmmakers. The combination of independent filmmakers and regional artisans makes this a very exciting event! There are only 30 artist spaces available. Sign up early and guarantee the most visible placement!
Artists and artisans will be set up in the historic Clock Tower for maximum exposure during film screenings and intermissions. The NBAFF is an open event and organizers expect global film “shorts” submissions. There will be an extensive social media blitz on Facebook and other sites along with other pertinent media. Please share the event on your social media sites to your base! Here are the details:
- The event is hosted by Carter’s Biz Cafés and held at both the Commanding Officer’s Quarters and the Clock Tower. Artists tabletop displays will set up in the Clock Tower where all the films will be screened.
- Only handcrafted items and no commercial items are allowed.
- The event is held rain or shine. No refunds for inclement weather.
- Categories will close as completed registrations arrive. If your application is not accepted, your online payment will be returned.
- Artist tabletop hours are from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm on Saturday, October 7 and 11:00 am to 4:00 pm on Sunday, October 8. Tabletops are required to be staffed during these posted hours.
- One (1) 96” x 30” table with a white tablecloth and 2 chairs are provided.
- Free parking is provided nearby as well as overnight security.
- $200 fee for both days is payable at time of registration via Paypal. PayPal account: paypal.me/cartersbizcafes
- Vendors are required to have a seller’s permit (also known as resale permit) issued by the CA State Board of Equalization. No exceptions.
- To reserve your space, please complete the registration by Friday, September 8.
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received by September 1, 2017. A $50 handling fee will be deducted from the refund.
It will be another well attended event and we hope you will add the North Bay Art and Film Festival to your autumn itinerary. Our team looks forward to working with you!NBAFF 2017 VENDOR REGISTRATION
Please email me should you have any questions email@example.com
Monique Y. Louvigny
Event Director Cell Phone: (510) 504-9271
Carter’s Biz Café Main Phone: (707) 297-6591
1 Commandants Lane,
Benicia, CA 94510
Please LIKE us at www.facebook.com/NorthBayArtFilmFestival